Tuesday, March 19, 2013

#8 Career Planning


TITLE: 8CV

1. Post a sample cover letter addressed to CLSU President or the Principal of the school where you are having your practicum followed by your comprehensive resume with picture.

JERRYMAY QUIBRANTOS CARGAMENTO
Address: Zone 2, Brgy. Saverona, Talugtug, 3118 Nueva Ecija Philippines
Contact number: 0926-855-6604 / 0910-217-9500
E-mail Address: jerrymaycargamento@yahoo.com
CAREER OBJECTIVE
                   To serve and share my skills and expertise in the field of teaching using my four-year training in the academe.
SKILLS and INTEREST
 Computer literate, dancing, singing
SEMINARS ATTENDED
Ø  15th PNBTE Student Teachers’ Congress
Nueva Ecija Convention Center, Palayan City
(November 29, 2012)
Ø  Enhancing Knowledge about Philippine K to 12 Curriculum for Grade One:
Rationale, Content and Methodologies
College of Education
Central Luzon State University, Science City of Munoz Nueva Ecija
(September 15, 2012)
Ø  Second Regional Assembly of SUCTEA Region III Chapter:
Revitalizing the Philippine Educational System through K to 12
Tarlac State University
Tarlac City, Tarlac(August 17, 2012)

PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
Career Responsibility, honesty, perseverance, and compassion
Loco- parentice and computer literate
PERSONAL DATA
Date of Birth: May 04, 1992
Place of Birth: Brgy. Saverona, Talugtug, Nueva Ecija
Civil Status: Single
Nickname: Meng
Religion: Roman Catholic
Physical Condition: Excellent
Language Spoken: Filipino, English
Hobbies: Dancing, singing
AFFILIATION

University Supreme Student Council – College of Education (Councilor)
Science City of Muňoz, 3119 Nueva Ecija

EDUCATION
Tertiary
Bachelor of Elementary Education                                       2009- 2013
Central Luzon State University
Science City of Munoz, Nueva Ecija
Area of Specialization: Generalist


Secondary
Secondary Diploma                                                           2005- 2009
Talugtug National High School
Cabiangan District, Talugtug, Nueva Ecija
Salutatorian

Elementary
Elementary Certificate                                                       1999- 2005
Saverona Elementary School
Brgy. Saverona, Talugtug, Nueva Ecija
Salutatorian        
                                     



Virgilio V. Domingo
Principal IV
Muñoz Central School
Science City of Muñoz


Sir:
I have the honor to apply in your school Muñoz Central School. I am a graduating student of Central Luzon State University, Science City of Muñoz, Nueva Ecija, Bachelor of Elementary Education with an area of specialization in Generalist.
I have gained my substantial experience at Munoz Central School at Science City of Muñoz where I have my practice teaching.
I am particularly interested, my skills and knowledge in teaching and willing to learn. I am responsible hardworking and obedient. I can share my knowledge to the best I can.
Attached herewith are my pertinent papers.
I am very much willing to come in an interview once notified. Please contact me at the phone number and address given in my resume.

Very yours truly,
Mr. Jerrymay Q. Cargamento

No comments:

Post a Comment